WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
WE WILL REOPEN MID-MARCH 2024.
Destin Snorkel’s most popular tour is Two Stop Snorkeling!
In 3 hours you’ll get to:
- Snorkel for schools of small fish and a variety of sea life at the Jetties, which is a man made rock structure located on the beaches of Holiday Isle. This area is as shallow as the beach or as deep as you’re comfortable.
- Look for shells in the shallow water of the grassy flats in the bay
- Shallow water snorkeling
- Home to crab life, various small fish, sea horses, baby shrimp
- Keep the shells as long as nothing is living inside
- Dolphin viewing
- Your captain will cruise around and look for an active pod of dolphins so you can view them from the boat
Destin Snorkel boats are made for snorkeling; comfortable seating, restroom on board, and canopy for shade. Our snorkel tours are fun for all ages and abilities.
We provide all of the snorkeling equipment (fins, masks and snorkels) along with free bottled water.
What to bring:
Have on your bathing suit, and bring sunscreen, beach towel, camera, and buckets or nets for the shelling portion of the tour.
The snorkeling tours are a great way to spend a relaxing, stress free day in the beautiful waters around Destin.
We service snorkelers staying anywhere on the Emerald Coast:
- Fort Walton Beach
- Okaloosa Island
- Miramar Beach
Two Stop Snorkeling Rates
- Adults: $50
- Children (ages 4-12): $40
- Toddlers (3 and under): $5
There is a 10% service fee for parties of 10 or more.