Destin Snorkel’s most popular tour is Two Stop Snorkeling!
In 3 hours you’ll get to:
- Look for shells on the beach and shallow water of the grassy flats in the bay
- Shallow water snorkeling
- Great habitat for crab life, various small fish, sea horses, baby shrimp
- Keep the shells as long as nothing is living inside
- Snorkel for schools of small fish and a variety of sea life
- Captains discretion on snorkeling location
- Jetties – man made rock structure located on the beaches of Holiday Isle. This area is as shallow as the beach or as deep as you’re comfortable.
- Bay – area in the bay near Clement Taylor Park. Water is as shallow as 3 feet and as deep as approximately 10 feet.
- Dolphin viewing
- Complimentary bottled water
Destin Snorkel boats are made for snorkeling; comfortable seating, restroom on board, and canopy for shade. Our snorkel tours are fun for all ages and abilities.
We provide all of the snorkeling equipment (fins, masks and snorkels) along with free bottled water.
What to bring:
Have on your bathing suit, and bring sunscreen, beach towel, camera, and buckets or nets for the shelling portion of the tour.
The snorkeling tours are a great way to spend a relaxing, stress free day in the beautiful waters around Destin.
We service snorkelers staying anywhere on the Emerald Coast:
- Fort Walton Beach
- Okaloosa Island
- Miramar Beach
Two Stop Snorkeling Rates (tax included)
- Adults: $45
- Children (ages 4-12): $35
- Toddlers (3 and under): $5