Destin Snorkel’s Two Stop Snorkeling tour is much more than just snorkeling!
In 3 hours you’ll get to:
- Experience diverse eco-systems filled with marine life of the bay waters and the jetties
- Bay waters
- shallow water snorkeling
- shelling, you may keep the shells as long as nothing is alive in them
- great habitat for crab life, various small fish, sea horses, baby shrimp
- Jetties (man-made rock structure)
- shallow as the beach or deep water to 30ft (something for all levels)
- snorkel for schools of small fish and variety of sea life
- kayak (free use of single and double kayaks)
- Dolphin viewing
- Complimentary bottled water
Our tour leaves at set times throughout the day and lasts about 3 hours. This very popular tour takes you to two areas and then on a dolphin tour. We’ll go into the bay where you’ll shallow water snorkel looking for crabs and shells.
After approx. 1 hour snorkeling in the the bay, we pull anchor and search for dolphin before we set anchor again near the Destin east jetties where you will snorkel for schools of small fish and a variety of wildlife. The jetties are located on the beaches of Holiday Isle where you will also have free use of our single and double kayaks. When you snorkel at the jetties the water will be as shallow as the beach, or as deep as you’re comfortable with.
Destin Snorkel boats are made for snorkeling; comfortable seating, restroom on board, and canopy for shade. Our snorkel tours are fun for all ages and abilities.
We provide sanitized snorkeling equipment (fins, masks and snorkels) along with free bottled water. In addition, you have FREE use of our single and double kayaks while snorkeling at the jetties!
What to bring:
Have on your bathing suit, and bring sunscreen, beach towel, camera, and buckets or nets for the shelling portion of the tour. We provide free bottled water and all of the snorkeling equipment.
The snorkeling tours are a great way to spend a relaxing, stress free day in the beautiful waters around Destin.
We service snorkelers staying anywhere on the Emerald Coast:
- Fort Walton Beach
- Okaloosa Island
- Miramar Beach
Two Stop Snorkeling Rates (tax included)
- Adults: $45
- Children (ages 4-12): $35
- Toddlers (3 and under): $5